Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Update

Hello everyone. Sorry that there has not been an update for over a week. There has not been much poker playing as I left to go back to NY for work and a visit with my family. I did manage to play in the 9pm 4k guarantee at Interpoker a couple of times this week. They usually get 200-225 players in this tourney and they pay the top 30 as long as they get 200+ players. I cashed both times I played, including one final table. Unfortunately after making the final table I was rather short stacked and I took a stand with A10s and ran up against KK. My ace could not get any help so down I went in 9th place. Overall for the 2 tourneys I cleared a $70 profit. Not bad, but not nearly enough when I start my race.

Later tonight I will be playing in event 30 of the Bluff Poker Tour. It is a $20,000 guarantee tourney with a $33 buy-in. Right now there is 355 players registered which would make for a nice overlay. I am sure when the tourney starts at 9pm there will be 600+ in the tourney. I will report my results (no matter how bad they may be) later tonite. Until then good luck to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home