Friday, January 19, 2007

1/18 update

Well last night was an aggravating one for me. I bubbled out of two MTT when I put my chips in with the best hand. Now I play to win, so I do not question the decisions that I made, but it would be nice to win with the best hand in a key pot every now and then.

The good thing is that my cash game more than made up for it. After tourney fees and such the profit for the day was a little over $300 which brought the bankroll to 24.2k.

I am looking to attempt a few $100+ MTT a week. I am hoping to start that tonight after my son's basketball game. We will see how they go.

Best of luck to everyone out there.

2 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, with Netteller closing , where are you going now?


Fly_EAGLES - atl_holdemfan

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Good question. To be honest I have not thought about it yet. The plan is to wait a couple of weeks and see what shakes out. I am sure I will end up using Epassporte or Click2Pay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home