Monday, November 13, 2006

Well I gave it a shot

I tried to play some 5/10 NL sessions this past weekend as a preview to when I will play them permanently. I thought I played the sessions very well, even though I finished down two buyins. There were a ton of hands that I just got sucked out on after I put someone allin after the flop or turn. Those things will happen, and it did not impact my play, which is a good thing.

So I did lose 2k for the weekend which puts me at 24.9k overall. I will attempt the 5/10 NL game again when I get to 40k-45k. I may do it as a test for a session or two when I jump over 30k, we shall see. I think it is good for you to test something out before going all the way into that new limit. The money did not impact my decisions, and I thought I played aggressively enough to be a winning player. Truth be told a different river or two and I would be at 30k instead. Oh well.

So tonight it is back to 2/4 NL. I will report again tomorrow. Best of luck to all of you.

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where u go Bill?

atl_holdemnfan

 
At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree....where are you Bill. I know your out there. I see you on Full tilt all the time.

doing better than me :-(

ruleakn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home