Friday, December 08, 2006

I am back!!!!!!

Sorry for the long time away everyone. As some of you know, I was on vacation for two weeks with my family, and I did not have much time online during that period. I am back now and ready to play some poker once again.

I did make some changes regarding bankroll while I was away though. I used some of my bankroll for the vacation, and then I took some more out to buy my parents a TV for their anniversary. I am also taking out some for my wife's Christmas presents.

I also decided that I will take out 1k a month to put aside to finish the basement, and do some other house projects. Rather than wait and take out some all at once, I am going to take out a little every month.

So where does all that taking out put me??? Well before today I am still right around 21k. Not bad considering all that I have spent in the past month. I have been calculating and I would have been around 28-30k had I left everything alone. But I decided that I did not want to play cards just to play cards. I want to be able to give something back to my family who gives me all of my moral support. That is what I intend to do.

On the good news front... have you checked out Full Tilt lately??? They have added a mixed games tab that is just awesome. They have HORSE and HOSE and my new favorite, PL HA which is a PL HE and a PLO mix. I love that game.

So now I will be playing mostly the mix games for a while. I won $500 last night playing the PL HA game, and I will continue to give it a shot.

Anyway thanks for all the concerns. I am not broke yet, and I will keep you better up to date on my progress. Best of luck to all of you out there!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home