Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend Update

Well I first would like to congratulate my buddy Drew for chopping headsup in the $150 Pokerstars tourney on Friday night for 20.5k!!!!!! This guy is an awesome tourney player who needs to play in more of these level of events.

Now for me I did play a little online and some live with my friends. Online I have been sticking with the 8/16 HORSE game and the 2/4 PL HA game on Full Tilt. I won about $500 for the weekend again which puts me 21.5k overall.

We had a single table $25 tourney on Saturday night which I finished 2nd in for $75. I also won some money in the cash game that we had as well. We always have a good time even though we do not play for alot of money.

There is one hand I want to ask the readers about. We have four players left (three get paid), and I am 2nd in chips with 21k. The blinds are 200/400 with a 50 ante and I make it 1500 to go UTG with Ac5c. The button folds, the small blind goes allin for 7500 total and the bb folds. It is now 6000 more to me to win a pot of 9600. The guy making this play is probably an 8 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being tight but he is capable of making a play when shortstacked. What do you do???? I will let you know what I did and the result tomorrow.

Take care and best of luck to you.

1 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your UTG and he is on the button. He has to give you respect for raising UTG as well as being a good player and pushes all in anyway. He has a monster and I'm folding in a heart beat....but thats just me.:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home