Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Results from 11/6

Well I did get to play last night. Boy was it aggravating though. I played in the PL Omaha Deep Stack tourney on Full Tilt last night. The only other time I have played this tourney I finished in 13th. Last night I finished 8th when I get all my money in with my opponent completely dominated. The only way he could win was to hit runner runner for a straight or hit the case Jack for a set. Also none of the cards could be a club or I would win with the nut flush. Of course he goes runner runner on me to knock me out. I did win $128, but I would have been in 2nd place had I won the hand. Oh well.

I did win some money on the cash game as well. Overall for the night my profit was about $400, which edges the bankroll over 26k. I feel like the worst is behind me now, but I need to keep focused on the cash games. I really want to be able to make the move to 5/10 NL by the end of the year and I will need to be at 40k minimum to feel comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home