Friday, October 06, 2006

Results from yesterday

After a day like yesterday you almost hope that the idiots in Congress get their way. I played in a couple of tourneys including the latest stop on the Bluff Poker Tour which was played at Absolute Poker. I finished in the middle of the field when with the blinds at 100/200 someone raised to 700 and then I reraised in late position allin which was 3800 with JJ. The limper folded but the small blind called me with AhJh. He hits an ace on the flop and I am dead.

The cash games we not much kinder to me as every time I woke up with KK or QQ an Ace would flop. It was so aggravating. For the day I ended up dropping $500 and the bankroll sits at 20k.

Tonight I have a fall festival with my kids so I will not be on until late so it may be a short session tonight. It all depends on how tired I am.

By the way the recent developments are getting more and more interesting. Several poker sites are staying with the U.S. market while others are abandoning it. I can tell you that any site that abandons us now will not be on my play list when all this is cleared up.

4 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bill, glad to see ur bankroll recovered some what. Still reading out here from Alpharetta.

But got to say, I hope your team gets their Butts kicked this weekend as my EAGLES are ready for OD OD OD OD, OD OD.

So far all my sites are up and running but expect an email anyday from Party just like you.

good luck on your poker and bad luck on your teams this weekend.

ATL_HOLDEMFAN

 
At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a game, man, almost got a heart attack on the 4th and 18.

Good luck, know how you feel, lots of 2 outer losers in my game lately.

Atl_holdemFan

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

I won the all-in fest.

Proving once again that I'm the biggest donk.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger billinga said...

That is too funny. Congrats on the win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home