Thursday, September 14, 2006

Results from 9/13

Well yesterday was a good day overall, but disappointing in some respects. I played four tourneys yesterday, making the final table in two of them. My biggest tourney though I finished in the middle of the field, which was a $109 entry tourney. The two tourneys that I finished on the final table was a 5th place finish for $262, and a 1st place finish for $125 in my bluff poker league game.

So with those finishes and my cash game the profit for the day was a healthy $502. The bankroll is at $20,473. Today I am still recovering so I will be on the couch playing more poker. I am starting with a $22 tourney that is not going very well in the early stages. There is still plenty of time to turn it around though.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Oh things aren't too bad Bill.

I skipped the BPL and haven't been playing a great amount. Hoping to get going again.

I did do that Mansion bet last week and had a live 80 person tourney win. So things aren't horrible.

I'd like to find a good satillite into the WTP event up here in Canada. It'd be so much better for tax purposes if I won anything.

I hope your having fun playing - that should be your driver not the size of the bank roll.

Where was the $109 buyin game?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger billinga said...

The $109 game was at Party poker. They had over 700 people enter the tourney. Anyway I hope to see you on the tables soon, I am happy to hear that things are going ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home