Monday, September 25, 2006

Weekend results

Well between soccer games, dance performances, and going out with the wife to dinner and a movie (Fearless - very good movie), I did not get to play alot of poker until Sunday. I played in 4 tourneys that were enough to make you sick. First tourney I lose half way through with JJ on a board of J77 when we go allin and I get called by 87. Only one card can make me lose the hand, and that is exactly what came out on the river when he got the 4th 7 for quads. Yuck.

I lose with AJ when I reraise allin on a board of J42 and get called by AK. Yep a King pops up and I am out. Then I play the Bluff Poker Tour event and I was going to play tight until I look down and see AA. I get crippled when I go up against AQ and he turns a 4 outer for a straight. Finally I play in the Party 20k and I am in decent position with 66 people left out of 2,729 people when I call an aggressive players all in while I am in the small blind. I have 55 and he has A9. He gets quad aces and I am done!!!!!!!

So with only one cash in 4 tourneys, I move to the cash game where I dominated. For the weekend I ended up +$879, putting the bankroll at $20,979. Not bad at all.

So tonight I will most likely focus on cash games, but I may sneak in one tourney just to aggravate myself. Best of luck to everyone out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home