Friday, September 29, 2006

Results from Tuesday and Thursday

I did not play Wednesday since I was watching my Mets get their asses kicked by the Braves. We are in trouble. Pedro is gone, our pitching is in shambles, we are not hitting. The best thing I can hope for is that we play St. Louis.

So on Tuesday I lost $450 playing some 2/4 NL. There were some big hands, failed bluffs, and then a long steady break even period. I just could not gain any momentum. I also bowled lousy, (163-152-148), so that did not help.

Last night I played in three tourneys. We had the Bluff Poker Tour event at Doyle's poker and that was a disaster. How a legend like Doyle lends his name to that place is beyond me. Every tourney runs like a turbo. There is absolutely no play at that site whatsoever. I ended up finishing 72nd out of 137 when I had to push with 55 and got called by AQ. He caught an Ace and a Queen and I was dead to a five that never showed.

I also played in the 500 guarantee on Pokershare and I was killed with KK against like QJo when the guy flops two pair. I finished 45th out of 65.

My final tourney was the 20k guarantee at Party that ended up being almost 27k. I finished 284th out of 2658 people for a small cash. My AcQc could not win a race against 1010 and I was dead. I love those tourneys though. I also watched my cousin cash in the Super Thursday tourney at Party. I love their structure for that tourney, and I will be playing in it as well. It is a $162 entry fee but you get 5000 in chips and 20 minute blinds. The prize pool last night was 140k.

I won over $200 in my cash game which included donking off $50 against my buddies playing .25/.50 NL like a maniac. So overall for the day the profit was $211 which puts me at $20,854.

So tonight I will play in a tourney or two and I will play in some cash games of course. Tomorrow I have a live tourney plus I am in a 100k tourney on Party Poker.
If I am not done with the Party Poker tourney I will be bringing my laptop to the live tourney. Now that is dedication!!!

Best of luck to everyone out there. Win a ton of money this weekend. Just don't do it off of me.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

end of the line?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061002/bs_nm/leisure_partygaming_dc_7

 
At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what are u gonna do if they illegalise online poker in US billinga? :<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home