Friday, September 22, 2006

Results from 9/21

Well they were not good. Can I leave the post like that?????

I guess not. Let me dig deeper then. I played three tourneys last night including the Bluff Poker Tour event. In the Bluff Poker Tour event, the blind structure was way too fast and I had to push with KJs and was called by K10o and lost when a 10 flopped. In my first 20k event I pushed with 99 on a flop of 7810 rainbow. Unfortunately someone had QQ and I did not hit one of my 10 outs and I was knocked out in 187th out of 870 players. In the other tourney I pushed with AKs and I could not run down QQ (again) and I was out in 1500th out of 2450.

Now the cash game also did not treat me kindly, but alot of that was my fault. My first hand of the night I pick up Qh5h. Four people limped in and I checked. The flop came Jd2h3h. I bet out and only one person calls. The turn is the 4h. I bet out again and I get min raised and I call. The river is a Kc. The guy bets out 1/2 the pot and I think and call and he flips over KhJh. OUCH!!!!!

I then also overplay TPTK (my biggest mistake, and the biggest mistake I see online) when my AQ hits a board of Q75. The guy sucks me in all the way with AA. LIke I said I did not play well.

Soooooo for the day I lost $550 which dropped the bankroll to exactly 20.1k. Tonight I wont get to play until late because my daughter has three performances at the state fair tonight.

Best of luck to those who actually get to play!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

At least you lasted longer than me.

AA in the big blind. blinds low like 25/50.

One raiser to 250. Button calls.

I push allin.

Both call.

raiser QQ.

Button KJs.

3 suited cards on the board to match the KJs.

I guess he made a nice call because it worked.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger billinga said...

That is beyond sickening. At least we have Sunday to redeem ourselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home