Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Nothing you can do

Sometimes it just happens that way. I played in two tourney last night, the 20k at Party and the 20k at Stars. At Party I lose early when I flop a set of aces, push allin and then lose to a guy who calls with a flush draw and hits. On Stars I flop bottom two pair and lose to someone who flopped top two pair.

Then we get in the cash games and I lose set over set three times. So overall for the night I lost almost $500 which drops the bankroll down to 20.6k. I am not discouraged because I played well enough to win but the cards did not fall right. I am sure it will be different today.

Tonight is bowling night so I wont get to play until late. It will be a short session, but hopefully a profitable one. Best of luck to all of you.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello,well quick question again about poker probablity. Is it helpfull in the MTT's? And do the settings work best in a full ring game vs. shorthanded? And would it recognize in sit n' gos that it will need to play a bit more aggresive? Any + or - ? Thanx in advanced! And

GL 2 U! ;)

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I would not use this right now for MTTs. I think it is best used for cash game play. Now if you are playing a shorthanded game you can change the settings to recognize that you should be more aggressive.

Again for SNGs I would not use this tool right now because in SNGs and MTTs you should be changing your game up according to how deep you are in the tourney, when you are at the bubble, etc.

When used correctly I firmly believe this tool can help your cash game though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home