Thursday, September 21, 2006

Start of the Bluff Poker Tour!!!!!

Yes we kick of season 3 of the Bluff Poker tour with a tournament tonight at 9PM at VIP poker. What is the Bluff Poker tour??? Glad you asked. It is a series of tournaments at different poker sites set up by Bluff Magazine. Each tournament will be $10+$1. They are on Thursdays and Sundays at 9pm. What are the prizes??? Another great question. First place gets a Carribean vacation during the Carribean Poker Classic. It also includes $900 in tourney vouchers and cash besides 9 nights at the St. Kitt's Marriott, meals, and airfare from Miami or London. Also at the end of the season there will be a freeroll where the winner will get flown to LA to compete against a Bluff Poker Pro in a $1,000 heads up match that will be broadcast on Live at the Bike. Thanks again Bluff Magazine. If you guys wish to compete I encourage you to click on the Bluff link or go to www.bluffpokertour.com. I have finished in the top 10 the first two years, and I look for another strong showing.

Last night I played in three tourneys and I got screwed in all of them. I lost in the 20k at Party when I pushed allin over two limpers with 88. One guy called with 66, the other guy called with A6. An ace on the river kills me and I finish 623rd out of nearly 2500 people. I also played in the Poker Players Alliance tourney on Pokerstars. It was a $1 tourney with $5,000 added to the prize pool. They have another one tonite. I went allin with AA and ran into AKo. Four diamonds, the last one on the river, sends me packing in 299th out of 686. The third tourney I could not win a race and I am out 11th out of 25. Man sometimes you just cannot win.

In the cash games I did ok and overall the profit was $130 for the night. The bankroll is now at $20,648. Tonight I will play in the 20k at Party and of course the Bluff Poker Tour at VIP poker. I hope to see some of you out there. Take care, and best of luck to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home