Friday, September 15, 2006

Results from 9/14

Well it was a good day overall, but a very frustrating day with MTT. I played in the 3k guarantee at Sun Poker only to see my AA lose to K10o when I get the guy allin on a 10 high flop only to see the turn card come a K. GG me. I then also played in the 20k guarantee on Party where I got close to the money only to lose with AQ on a Q high rainbow flop when the other guy had AA. At least that time I can blame myself and not the cards. Then I played another $22 MTT on Party to see my KK go down in flames to A6o. Oh well, like I said a very frustrating day.

Cash games were a different story altogether. I just killed the 1/2 tables on Party yesterday, recouping my losses from the MTT and bringing the profit for the day to $807, my best day in a long time. The bankroll now is up to $21,280. Playing the full ring games again instead of shorthanded has really helped. The work I have been doing with Pokerbility has helped as well.

Once again thanks for staying with me when the times were tough, and boy were they tough. It seemed like I could not do a thing right, and I was sure questioning my ability. Now I enter the table extremely confident that I am the best player there.

Once I build this back up to 25k, I will try the 2/4 games once again. These will be full ring games only. Until then we will grind it out at 1/2.

Take care everyone. Good luck at the tables.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE STILL A LITTLE COCKY.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I have a funny feeling that I know who Anonymous could be. I would love for you to reveal yourself so that we can talk, perhaps from your experience, so I may learn.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Pokerhack,

I do like the ability to fold and show, that would be a nice feature to have.

I am not sure what you mean about their waiting list. Please explain. I would love to hear your thoughts. I also am not sure what you mean about the tourney schedule. Again I would appreciate your explanation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home