Monday, September 04, 2006

The winning streak continues!!!!!

Man it sure feels good to play poker this week. I played some more 1/2 NL on Party and some tourneys on Party as well. I did not win in any of the tourneys, but I did win over $500 playing 1/2. Overall the profit for the day was $498, bringing the bankroll to $18,166.

Today I will be back playing some 1/2 NL after I set up my new laptop and my new router. I have the day off today and the kids are going to finally let me relax for a day since I have spent the last two at the pool with the kids or going to parties for my wife. Monday is Dad's day.

Good luck to everyone out there. Come by and say hello to me at Party.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got cocky and it haunted you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home