Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Results from 8/21 & 8/22

Well the bleeding of the bankroll has stopped, but we have not made any ground at this point. The last two days I have broke even, and the bankroll is still at 18.7k. I lost two huge pots, one on Monday with AA vs KK and another yesterday when I lost a $350 pot with AA vs 56 when the river came up an 8 to give the guy a straight. Eventually these hands will hold up again and I will move the bankroll forward.

So I will keep playing whatever full ring game I can find at Pokershare (usually .50/1), and I will play 1/2 at Party. I may throw in a tourney or two, I am not sure at this point.

How is everyone else doing out there? Hopefully you are all running much better than me. Best of luck to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home