Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Results from 8/28

Well I was able to play some poker again after my wonderful weekend in Savannah with my wife. I started off with a win, playing mostly 1/2 and a couple of tourneys. I ended the day up almost $300 which brings the bankroll over 19.1k. I did not cash in any of the tourneys though I did finish on the bubble in one of them. I played the tournament flawlessly for two hours and then overplayed TP on the bubble. One bad move in tourney play can just kill you. That is why the main event just amazes me. Those guys have to play their "A" game for a week straight or get insanely lucky.

Today I will be back playing 1/2 NL. I will also be playing with my new toy, a 60gb video IPOD courtesy of Pokershare. I have already downloaded over 4500 songs. Last night as I was playing I was relaxing as I listened to some Frank Sinatra. You will find Sinatra, classic rock, classical music, heavy metal, country, and top40 on my IPOD. Today I have another 100 CDs to import into iTunes.

Best of luck everyone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home