Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The long road back

Hopefully we have started to make the climb. On Monday was another bad day as I just could not win a hand. It was horrible. I dropped to $19,873, which was the first time that the bankroll dropped under 20k since June 24th. All I could do was to try to stay positive and continue to play solid poker.

Yesterday that happened. I played 1/2 on Pokershare and Party Poker and I finished the day up $300. That may or may not sound like alot, but it sure felt good to post a win again. I used to remember the days when I could just string winning days together easily, but lately I have just not been running well.

So now the bankroll has once again topped 20k. Hopefully I never dip below again. I look forward to playing more winning poker with results that will equal my efforts.

Let me say thanks to all of you that showed support to me during these tough times. There are many days that I just did not want to post at all because I was so upset at my play and my results. I appreciate you guys sticking by me and messaging me your words of encouragement.

Best of luck to all of you. I hope to talk with you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home