Thursday, August 24, 2006

Results from 8/23

Well yesterday was a good day, and boy did it feel good to post a win. I played mostly .50/1 NL and 1/2 NL with some .25/.50 NL thrown in when pokershare did not have enough players to fill a 10 person table at the higher levels. For the day I ended up winning $350 which put the bankroll at just about 19k again.

I did lose one big pot, and I am sure I should have made the big laydown, but I just couldnt. I had KK and raised 4x the bb and had one caller. The flop came Q66 with two diamonds. I checked and called the flop and then a Jc popped up. I bet, and called a raise. At this time I am thinking maybe AQ or perhaps a flush draw but I just call. The turn is a 2s and I check and call yet again and he flips over the 10c6c for trips. I was not happy with how I played that hand at all.

Overall though I was extremely happy. Thanks for the continued support, and for some suggestions on what sites I should check out to earn more money. Keep them coming please. Tomorrow or late tonight will be the last update until Monday since I am taking my wife on a 3 day vacation to a B&B in Savannah.

Best of luck to everyone out there.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger billinga said...

I did have some good success in limit but my best month came from NL back in June. I believe I can get back to that, and I just need to avoid the shorthanded tables to succeed. The problem is I played way to much shorthanded NL games and that killed me. We shall see if my assessment is correct.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home