Sunday, September 03, 2006

Solid play still rewarded

Well I was able to play for a few hours yesterday before my wife's party, and for about an hour after the party. I again played 1/2 NL on Party. For the day my profit was $406, bringing the bankroll back up to $17,668. It sure feels good to start moving forward again, even if it is just retracing your steps from a couple of months ago.

Today I will play some more 1/2 NL and some tourneys. Hopefully I can get a decent amount of play in today. Take care and good luck everyone.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill,

When I see you on Party lately, you are only playing one table. Are you playing tables on several sites at the same time? The reason i ask is that you have more than enough bankroll to be playing 6-8 Party 1-2 nl tables. I would be really bored if i only played one full ring table.

Blantons

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Blantons,

Most of the time I only play two tables. Today I am playing one because
I am concentrating on Tennis and the kids. I would need to much focus
to play any more than that. At night I am usually playing tourneys on
other sites as well as playing on Party. I am going to attempt to play 4
tables at Party for a while and see my results soon.

 
At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill,

You had a fantastic day on Sunday. Keep it up.

Blantons

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks Blantons. I actually had a good day on Sunday as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home