Thursday, September 07, 2006

The winning streak is at 7

Not thanks to tourneys though. I finished out of the money in three different tourneys, and I got screwed in each one. Twice I lost preflop allin with AA, once to KQo and the other to 88. The other tourney my 1010 lost to A9 on a flop of 972 when he rivered an Ace after I put him allin on the flop. Oh well.

I did try out my Pokerbility software on Party Poker last night though and won $150 putting my profit for the day at about $100, and upping the bankroll to $19,375. The software ran great, and I was really still in a little shock at how loose my starting requirements have become. I am also much more aggressive postflop than the software would like. The good thing is you can easily change how tight/loose or how passive/aggressive you want to be preflop and postflop. I will continue to use the product, as I think it can be a great help to my game.

Anyway today will be a much more active playing day for me, since the wife is out with her girlfriends tonite. I think that will focus mostly on the cash games, but I am sure some of my buddies will tempt me into a tourney or two.

Best of luck to everyone.

6 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

does the pokerbility work while multitabling? thanx!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Good question hosay. Right now I do not see a way of using it over multiple tables unless you drag it back and forth each time and attach it to the table.

I look at this more like a training tool though. I would use it when I was just playing one table to evaluate my decisions, pre and post flop. If you had a big hand at another table you could certainly just drag it over and attach it in a matter of seconds.

I hope that helps!!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have you been using it in a consistent basis? And do you change any of the settings? If so, what settings do you change? Thanx!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I use it on the factory defaults for now. It has worked extremely well for me. Play has been a little tight, but I guess I was too loose to start with.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanx for the quick reply! =) And I'm glad things are going well for you again!

GL 2 U! ;)

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Not a problem. I am on most of the time anyway. Best of luck to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home