Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Results from yesterday

Boy I should have surgery more often. I did play two tourneys yesterday with lousy results. I finished in the middle of the pack of the Party Poker 20k, and I did not do any better in a Pokerstars MTT.

In the cash game I did much better. I played alot of 1/2 at Party. For the day the bankroll went up $606 to $19,971. Hopefully today we get past 20k (and never dip back below it).

So today while I am sitting on the couch I will be back playing Party and joining a tourney or two. It sure is fun earning a buck or two while you recover. I hope to throw on a movie or two. I am thinking Syriana and 12 Monkeys to start with.

Anyway good luck to all of you out there.

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Good luck with the recovery Bill.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks Omenic. How have things been going with you???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home