Monday, August 14, 2006

A different view.

Ok sorry for the vent last night. I should never post immediately after play, but I want people to see the ups and downs. If you would have told me at the end of June that I would be at 21k right now I would have said you were nuts. I just finished my best month ever and then the collapse hit.

Well it is time to regroup. I am going to focus on 1/2NL and getting back to the basics. If I can build it back to 25k then I will go back to 2/4. I am going to tighten the opening hand requirements, but play aggressively once I am in a pot. Hopefully I can salvage a small profit this month and move on. I reread some things about players going broke several times before they hit it big. I am determined not to let that happen to me. By dropping my limits again I hope to minimize this downswing and then take advantage again when the upswing happens. I know I will ride this out, and while it is discouraging right now, it will make the story that much better when I can prove myself.

Good luck on the tables. I will be hitting the Party 1/2 and the Pokershare 1/2 tonight.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Raisinya said...

Hey, keep at it. NL has huge swings, I know you will pull out of it. Stepping down a limit is probably the best thing you can do right now. When you are hot agian, I am sure you will make it all back - plus some.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks for the support guys. I sure can use it right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home