Thursday, August 10, 2006

Results from 8/9

Well it was not a great day for me last night. I played well, but I just did not show a profit. All of my losses stemmed from two hands. Both times I had AA and lost to flopped sets on all rag flops. Once it was to 88, the other time it was 99. I need to figure a way to get off those hands.

So overall for the night I lost $300, which dropped the bankroll down to $23,174. Today I will continue to play some 1/2 and 2/4 NL and I will try some tourneys since I am home today.

Good luck everyone.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Here are some that I would pick.

SuperSystem 2
All of the Harrington books
The Lou Kreiger books
The Sklansky books

I would start there. Feel free to add any other suggestions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home