Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Results from 8/8

Well yesterday was a good day for me. I played some 2/4 on Pokershare and I also played in their $500 guarantee at 10pm. I finished 7th in the 500 guarantee. I took a bad beat to get elminated when a guy went runner runner straight on me to win. I won a whopping $20. In the cash game I won over $600 and finished up the night with a $650 win.

So the bankroll is now at $23,489 again. Not bad at all. Tonight will be more 1/2 or 2/4 NL as well as a tourney or two possibly.

I also set up my account at Party Poker. My id there is ionafan1234. I have never played a real money game there so it should be interesting. Of course I will post the results tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone.

1 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger billinga said...

If you contact the guys at Justpaysomerake.com they may be able to help you. It will depend on how much you have played on the site and when you have played it last. I was able to get my Pokershare account fixed with one email.

By the way congrats on a great night. Hopefully this is the start of a great week for both of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home