Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Results from 8/7

It is good to be able to post results again, even if they are not good. I did not play poorly, but I was a little unlucky losing to flush draws when I put in enough that they should not have called. Oh well. Overall for the day I lost $98 to put the bankroll at $22,839.

Now just so you know I have started taking out $1000 a month out of the bankroll to deposit in the "home" account. The $22,839 reflects that I took that money out already. Sometime in early 2007 that number will increase to $2000 a month as part of a deal I struck with my wife. This will allow me to look at this more like a part time job, and my wife will support me by staying at home and handling the bulk of the chores. Right now she watches two kids to earn some extra money, but that will stop early next year.

Why am I telling you guys this? So that you will understand the fluctuations in the bankroll. I don't want anyone to think that I am hiding losses. When I receive my rakeback check each month I will then transfer the $1000 out. Hopefully I can play enough that the rakeback check will take care of the entire amount. With vacation last month I cleared $768 and I missed 6 days this month so it should be about the same.

I am also thinking about adding Party Poker into the rotation. I never played at Party Poker. My reason for playing there is that I have a cousin who likes poker and plays there. Plus there is an abundance of full ring games at every level. I am just waiting to hear what kind a deal, if any, I can get there.

Good luck everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home