Thursday, July 20, 2006

The winning streak has begun!!!

Well at least I hope it has. We cannot really call one winning day a streak, but after the other day we will take it. I played two tourneys last night. A $1000 freeroll hosted by Bluff Magazine on VIP poker, and the $500 guarantee on Pokershare. I got great cards on VIP but kept getting sucked out on and I finished 40th place. Way out of the money. Will only $1000 in chips and the blinds at 10/20 with 10 minute levels, you needed to get chips early or get knocked out. I guess I chose the 2nd route. The 2nd tourney I was about avg position with 17 players left. Top 7 got paid. Three off the button I had AA and two people went allin before me. I called and the first guy had AA and the 2nd guy had 1010. Sure enough the AA guy gets a flush and I am out!!! Unreal luck for me.

In the cash game I lose a $1000+ pot with 88 and a flop of A86. The other guy slowplayed AA perfectly and got a great flop. I did not get discouraged and I kept plugging away. By the end of the night the profit was at $547 which brought the bankroll back up to $25,276. It sure felt good to post a win.

So tonight I have a couple of tourneys to play and then my cash games again. Like I said, I will be sticking to 2/4 and 3/6, no 5/10 anymore. Thanks for the support everyone, good luck to all of you.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!

Looking forward to next post with yet another win :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home