Thursday, July 13, 2006

The streak hits 7!!!!!

Yes yesterday I had another winning session. I did not get to play alot because I have company in until next week, but I do what I can, when I can. I played all 2/4 6 max tables, and ended up winning $633 for the session. The bankroll is now at $25,998. For the month I am up $2800. It is really a good month considering how little I have played. My results would be scary if I could get in any serious play. Oh well.

So people are asking me about Pokershare and this rakeback deal on that site and other sites. Keep those questions coming, I do not mind answering them. As little as I have played I still have earned $257 in rakeback through 5pm on the 11th. It is money that you should get as well. I just want my readers to have every advantage that I have.

Ok tonight is the final of the Bluff Poker Tour. We are playing for the WSOP Main Event seat. Wish me luck, I have a feeling I will need it. Best of luck to you at the felt!!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did your friend do in the mansion poker tournament?

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GL in the big tourney.
At the rate you are earning even if you don't win an entry you will be able to afford a buy in.



Poker Hack

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I don't know how he did actually. He will be on TV on Sunday night, and I did not want to know so I can see it without knowing how it ends. It makes me feel like I am really rooting him on.

You are right Poker Hack. I could just buy my way in, but obviously I would not spend that much of my bankroll for one tourney.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't get in...at least do a couple satellites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home