Sunday, July 16, 2006

Whew what a roller coaster ride

Man what a rough day. I started off this morning losing some tough hands. I just could not get a break. When it was all said and done I was down $1250. I went out to play with the kids, grab some dinner, and then I came back and put the kids to bed. Finally with everything settled at home, I grabbed a seat at the 3/6 NL table. I tore up that first table and then moved to a 2/4 table. I tore up that table as well and when the evening came to a close I not only picked up the $1250 that I was down, but I finished the day with a profit of $622!!! That puts the bankroll at $27,183.

Tomorrow we have the WSOP freeroll at Pokershare. I am so looking forward to this event. My wife is taking the kids out of the house so I can concentrate. Hopefully tomorrow is my time.

Well I need to go to bed and get some sleep if I am going to be able to bring my A game. Have a great night and good luck to everyone.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger titans01 said...

Good luck in the tourney Bill.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks. I am so pumped up for it. It should be a fun experience either way.

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home