Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Six winning days in a row

Well last night I mostly got my ass kicked in Playstation 2 games, but I did get to play some poker. I played some 2/4 NL and won $286 for the day. The big losing hand came when I overplayed my 99 on a 852 flop and lost to 1010. Oh well, it happens. The bankroll is now sitting at $25,365.

Today I am off of work, but I am bringing the kids to the pool. I will get some poker in at some time today, I am not sure when though. Best of luck to all of you today.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

You may be winning but Beltran is a bum.

Send him back to KC for their BP pitcher and some pine tar.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger billinga said...

A bum?????? The guy is batting .279 with 25hr and 68rbi in only 78 games. What else do you want the guy to do, renovate the stadium?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home