Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The streak ends at 11

Well all good things must come to an end. I played 2 180 man SNGs yesterday and I did not cash in either one. The first one I get dealt AA during the first orbit. There is a raise and a call in front of my when I make a pot sized raise back to them. The first guy goes allin and the 2nd guy folds. I of course call and he shows KK. After nothing on the flop or the turn the river comes with a K and I am out. GG me. The 2nd tourney I move deeper into the tourney when I raise with JJ and get two callers. The flop comes J104 and I decided to push allin and take the pot right there. One person calls with KQo and the river comes a 9. GG me.

So then I go play some 3/6 and I just could not get any momentum. One hand that I played poorly was when I hel KcJc. I raised on the button and was called. The flop comes Ks8c4c. The guy checks and I bet $40 and he min raises to $80. Without thinking I call. The turn is a Kh and he bets $125 and after thinking I call. The river is my flush but it does not matter since he has a boat with 44. I lose $400 that hand. I never gave him credit for AK or a set. Dumbass, dumbass, dumbass.

So overall I post a loss of nearly $300 for the day which drops the bankroll to $27,735. Tonight we will start a winning streak yet again hopefully. My biggest losing streak the last two months is two days in a row. I dont want to beat that streak.

Well good luck to everyone on the felt today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home