Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Justpaysomerake.com Banner

Yes the 2nd banner is now up. I know my formatting sucks, so anyone that can help with where a better spot would be, and can help me put it there, I welcome the advice.

But now let me talk about the site and why I put it there. First of all I use it. I would never put anything up here or suggest it without using it first. This site is solid. Why you ask? Good question. Here is why. They update their stats every day so you can see how much you are earning. They pay you promptly each month. They are there to answer any questions that you may have. These guys have proven to me that they are trustworthy.

The fact of the matter is that you deserve some rake back for your play. Someone is getting it, why not you? Every little bit helps. Now obviously when you get to 1/2 and 2/4 NL, it is not a little bit anymore. I should end up around $1000 each month.

Now if you do click the link to sign up I will get a small % as a referral fee. That is NOT why I am telling you to do this. While every $ helps, my word means alot more to me than anyone here can afford. I did not know about rakeback when I started out, and I certainly did not know what companies to trust. So for those of you that are in my shoes, it is my obligation and my pleasure to help you out. What you do with that information is entirely up to you.

6 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill~
Thanks for the kind words and support. Rest assured you and every player, from the guy who earns $1/month to the guy who earns $10,000/month in rake is equally as important to me. I wish I could pay everyone money back.....but you have to signup first :)
I am a poker player myself, so I understand the value of a rake rebate.
Good luck and thanks for playing!
Matt

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger billinga said...

It is my pleasure Matt. Trust me that I do not throw out compliments lightly. If I did not think you guys were great, I would not be here telling people about you. As my buddies know, my word is worth alot more than gold. Hopefully some of the poker players who read this will not give away money anymore and get some of that rake back!!!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger titans01 said...

I've been thinking about getting rakeback on this network. I've been 4 tabling $100NL 6 max lately. Is there enough of these tables during the evenings in the states and hows the action? I had heard that most of the action is European evenings.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.50/1NL 6 max games are plentiful. Early morings EST are a little slow 4-5 tables runnings, but from 10am'ish til about midnight there are plenty...on avergae 15-20 tables going. Traffic has really increased in the last month, with lots more US players coming onboard. My first day on the network 3 months ago I must have been to only US player, now 20% of the tables are filled with US/Candadians.

Matt

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger billinga said...

Yeah I agree with Matt. There is always plenty of 6 max tables running. Even at the 2/4 level there are usually 5 or 6 tables running at night. The traffic is starting to increase which is a great thing.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

 

Post a Comment

<< Home