Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Winning Streak ends at 12

All good things must come to an end eventually. I was hoping though that the end of my winning streak would not cost me so much!!! Fortunately I rebounded some yesterday, and I am ready to start a new winning streak.

So with my loss on Monday and my win on Tuesday, by bankroll dipped to 23.7k. A loss of $300 overall. Not a huge deal, but not nearly as much fun as winning.

Tonight I have the last event of the Bluff Poker Tour at Poker.com. This will finalize the standings and then we will play for the WSOP seat next week. I also play for a WSOP seat in a pokershare promotion as well next week. Hopefully I can take one of these down.

Take care and good luck on the felt!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

GOOOOOO

Bill

You can do it!

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill,

Do not play KQos once someone has reraised you. This will greatly enhance your tournament life.

FF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home