Friday, June 30, 2006

Banners and rakeback promos

Over the next weeks or so you will see a couple of banners added to the page. Now I am not going to make this blog look like the latest entry in a NASCAR event, but I do want to be able to point out some special offers.

One is the 100% bonus at Pokershare. If you click on the link you will get a 100% bonus up to $300. It is a site that you can make a killing on. I have made over 10k there in less than two months. Plus their tourneys still have some good overlays. Their weekly 25k tourney usually has a 5-6k overlay each week.

The 2nd banner that you will see next week is for justpaysomerake.com. If you sign up for sites through them you will get 30% of your rakeback. For me that means about $1000 a month. They update their stats every day so you can see how much you have earned. The sites that they support are Pokershare, Ultimate Bet, Full Tilt, Gaming Club, XtremeBluff. If you do sign up for them please use the code BILLINGA44, as I will get credit for bringing you to them.

I just figure that my readers should have every opportunity in front of them that I have as well. If you think that is too much please send the comments coming. Take care and good luck!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I have not used that site, but the answer to the real question is yes you can earn $3,000 a month in rakeback. Now you would have to play levels like 5/10 NL or 10/20 NL and you play ALL the time you could. I play a 20-25 hours of poker a week and I will average about $1000 in rakeback.

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Anyone heard of this site? www.123rakeback.com Can you really make
$3000.00 per month in poker rakeback? I checked this site and it looks
good but does anyone have any more info? Waiting....William

 

Post a Comment

<< Home