Sunday, June 25, 2006

Results from 6/24

Well yesterday sure was a day of swings. I only played 1/2 and 2/4 no limit, and I started off well. I was up a couple of hundred when all of a sudden I hit Top Pair vs Overpair hell. That put me down a little when I flopped the nut straight. I managed to get this guy allin on the turn with a board of 678K with me holding 910o and he was holding J9. The river comes a 10, giving him a higher straight. Did I go on tilt? No. I just refocused and starting getting some chips back. Then I won my biggest hand ever, a $1510 pot. I flopped a set of fours against a guy who was slowplaying AA. We got allin on the turn and the river did not bring an Ace and that put me back in the black for the day. I finished the day +807, bringing the bankroll to $20,321. My first time over 20k, and I must say it feels good.

Now to try and stay there. Today I will be back playing some more NL at Pokershare and I will once again try the 25k tourney there as well. I also have the Bluff Poker Tour event at Absolute Poker today. Hopefully I can break through my MTT slump today.

Best of luck to all of you.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I like the blog.

Keep up the good work and good look in reaching your goal of 100K :)

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Thanks derby. How did you find the blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home