Friday, June 30, 2006

The streak continues at 9 days

Well I played in two tourneys last night after I got back from my son's swim party. The first was the Bluff Poker Tour event at Doyle's Room. They have one of the worst structures on the internet. We are down to 18 people from 93 on blind level 7 and nobody has an M of even 10!!!! Just crazy. I push allin for 4k with the blinds at 400/800 with AQ. I get looked up by AJ and he flops a J and I am out.

The other tourney is the $500 guarantee at Poker Share. It is a $10 tourney and they never get more than 40-45 people. Yesterday we had 44 people and I finished 4th for $60.

All this time I was also playing 2/4 NL and tearing it up. I won nearly 700 playing in those ring games. Overall my profit for the day was $742 which brought my bankroll up to $21,935.

So I have won $9400 with one day left in June. It would be cool to have a 10k month, but I am not going to go out of my way to try and make it happen. Also this weekend is packed, so it will not allow for alot of play other than tonight and maybe Sunday night. I will probably post the results of today's play before I go to bed tonight since I have to drive to Alabama in the morning to watch my daughter perform at a Liberty Day festival. Then I have a live game tomorrow night with some of the guys from the Bluff Magazine Forum.

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home