Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Relaxing at the swim meet - results from 6/27

Well yesterday my son was swimming like Michael Phelps. At least Michael Phelps when he was 7. He posted his best times in the freestyle, breaststroke, and butterfly, which earned him a first and two seconds at the meet. We did not get home until after 10pm, so my play was very limited. In the 2 hours that I did play I showed a profit of $200 which pushes the bankroll to $21,158.

Tonight I will get to play quite a bit, so we will see if I have a legit shot at a 10k month. I am now $1400 short. It is still very possible, but not real probable.

Question of the day. Which pro will win multiple WSOP bracelets this season. My bet is on Phil Ivey.

4 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Multi Table Tourney:

I still have horrible luck on these things. Last night I lose with KK vs A7. I raised early position preflop. This A7 is the only caller (one of the blinds). I put him on Ax. So I'll just watch out for the flop.
Flop 379 rainbow. He puts a small bet out. I go all in. I guess he had me on AK because he calls and he'd have been left with less than 1000 if he loses.

Of course he rivers an Ace. Taking me out.

I'm curious if anyone thinks I should have only raised and let him see the turn? If no ace there all in on the turn.
To me it doesn't seem to make sense to let them see another card if there is a nice pot to be won already.

Open for opinions,
Thanks
Poker Hack

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I think you played it fine. There is nothing else you could have done as far as my concerned.

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take Eric Lindgren for the bracelets...

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

If Rizen plays enough events he'll get multiple other than that it'll be a tough year to multi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home