Sunday, July 02, 2006

Results from 7/2

Well I did not get to play a whole bunch today. I spent the day having a shrimp boil at the house with the neighbors. I did get to play some 2/4 NL as well as some 5/10 NL. I only tried the 5/10 game because I recognized half the table from my 1/2 and 2/4 play. I basically broke even on the 5/10 play and won money on the 2/4 play. My profit was $276 overall. The bankroll edged over 24k and now sits at $24,034. Tomorrow I will get to play some during the day, but then I am going to the Braves game tomorrow night with the family. After Tuesday I will be back to my regular amount of play. Good night and good luck!!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger actyper said...

Not too bad, you lasted 7 months before putting up your first ad!

I think you found your comfort zone at 2/4nl. I originally thought you had no chance in hell reaching $100k at the pace you were going it. Now its definately a possibility. Keep it up!

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This definately is going the right way. I was sure you would reach your goal when I saw the progress you had when you started, but was not quite sure when you had your "hangup" earlier. Kept on reading though, and wouldn't you know.. You're way on track again.

Way to go billinga. I'm keeping my fingers crossed ;)

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger billinga said...

Lyall,

A shrimp boil is when you get a huge pot, put potatoes, corn, onions, garlic, and let it boil and then throw some shrimp in. You then invite a bunch of friends over and throw some newspapers over a table, and then just pour the food out onto the paper and then everyone eats it. There was alot of drinking, talking, and eating going on. We had water balloon fights, and played dominoes and cards. We must have had 35 people there. Quite a bit of fun.

Actyper & Fonde,

Thanks for the good words. I am still not sure I am going to hit 100k this year, I am betting on more like 50-60k. However I am encouraged by the progress. Thanks for sticking it out with me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home