Saturday, July 01, 2006

Results from 6/30

Well I posted my first 10k month!!!!!!!! I back to NL fulltime on 6/1 and my profit was $10,662 for the month.

I played in two tourneys today. One was a 10k event at Full Tilt. I finished 61st out of 494 people when my KK could not beat A10 when he went runner runner straight. If I win that hand I definitely cash and I would be in the top 15. Instead I am out.

I played a $500 guarantee at Pokershare and I died when my AKs lost to QQ. Races were not good to me today at all.

But then there was the cash games!!!! I won $1300 at the cash games today. One hand was a $1699 pot where I had KK, another player had QQ, and a third player had K5s. The flop comes J45 and I bet and 50, get raised by QQ to 152 and the 3rd player calls and I call. The turn is a 4 but puts 3 spades on the board and we all check (the guy with K5 had hearts). The river is another 4 and I check and both guys go allin. I call and take down the pot!!!!!

So the bankroll is now at $23,200. I will not get to play tomorrow because I am playing live. Sunday I will play and post the results.

Hopefully July can be even better than June. Good luck to all of you!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home