Friday, July 21, 2006

A small win is better than no win.......

and that is exactly what I got last night. I played in two tourneys - the Bluff tourney at Absolute Poker and a 180 man SNG at Pokerstars. I finished in the middle of the pack in both tourneys which obviously netted me $0.

I then look at Pokershare and what I saw was disturbing. There were no 2/4 or 3/6 games going on at all. There were some 1/2 games going on so I sat down there. I ended up winning about $200 playing 1/2 but those games started to dry up early. There was a juicy game going on at 5/10, surely I can head over there? Right?

Hell no. I stick to my guns. Instead I just turned the laptop off and went to bed early. Total profit for the day was $175, bringing the bankroll to $25,451. Today is another day, and I am sure the games will be going strong on Pokershare all weekend.

Good luck to everyone. I will talk to you later.

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Raisinya said...

glad to see you haven't moved up to the 5/10 like you said. Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home