Friday, July 07, 2006

Results from 7/6

Well I played some 5/10 limit and some 2/4 NL. I did not have a good session in 5/10 limit as far as results go, but I did play solid poker. I think I am going to be done with limit for now and just concentrate on the NL game.

Overall my profit for the night was $225 which puts me over 22.5k. Today I should get my rakeback money as well which will bump me back to 23k.

Today I added a link to the official website for Kenna James. Simply put, there is no better person in poker than this guy. He exudes class in everything he does. It is great to see someone who truly deserves success, actually acheiving it. I know that one day we will be referring to Kenna as "x time WSOP bracelet winner Kenna James". I hope he starts that run this year. He is so down to earth and accessible to the common folk like us. Take a look at his site and see for yourself.

In other news my buddy Greig is heading out to Vegas with two other buddies of mine today. He won a trip to participate in the Mansion Poker Speed Poker tourney. He is playing tomorrow night and it will be on TV some time next week. He won the entry in a ONE PENNY tourney. Now if he can beat 3 consecutive 6 person SNGs he will win one million dollars. Just unreal. Go take it down Greig!!!!!!!

Ok that is enough rambling for now. Best of luck to everyone on the felt!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how much $$$ is out there for the winning.
I'm winning slowly. I'll post updates soon.

can't wait for the 30K post

pokerhack

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger billinga said...

There is a ton of money out there for the taking. We can thank Chris Moneymaker, the WPT, and holecard cams for most of it. I look forward to the updates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home