Thursday, July 06, 2006

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Yesterday was horrible. Everything that could happen to a player in his life, happened to me yesterday. Flopped set over set? It happened to me three times. KK vs 88 allin? 8 flops. AQ on a Q rag flop? I lose to 56h when the turn is a 5 and the river is a 6. It was brutal.....

So looking back what could have I done differently? Well there were a couple of bets I would have liked to take back, if I did then I would have lost a couple of hundred less. Nothing I could have done would have made me a winner yesterday though. What was the total carnage? Nearly $1400. I wince even as I write that.

So overall the bankroll dipped to 22.3k. Not good at all. I am down $1000 for the month. I know this will turn around, but boy that hit does not feel good.

Anyway today I will be back at it, playing some 2/4 NL and some 1/2 NL. Good luck out on the felt!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many people do you get to your blog a day?
i found your blog from a post you did on the bluff magazine forum a couple month ago.

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your head up cause yesterday I was on the other side of that. My JJ outdrew KK, my 66 out drew QQ ,etc. etc. It was almost as if I was behind every hand and they paid off. For the week prior to that I had my money in good 8 out of 10 hands and couldn't get my hnads to hold up to save my life. The wonderful ebb and flows of Poker life.
On another note I opened a pokershare account on monday but there are only like 900 players on line and it's hard to find many games. Any tips as to time of day or good tourney's to play over there. I have been following your blog for a couple weeks now and am really pullin for you bro. Keep up the good work. My bankroll is at about 5k right now and has been built @ Party Poker

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger billinga said...

To answer the first question I get about 40-50 people a day to the blog. Not a great amount, but not bad either.

Mufasa,

It depends on the games that you want to play. It seems like in the afternoon you get a bunch of people, and then the rare full 10 person table. They are growing though, and it is well worth it to stick around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home