Thursday, June 22, 2006

Back to the winning ways - results from 6/21

Ok well the bad streak ended at one day. I still got some tough beats, but I did not go on tilt. Every time I had a bad beat I closed my eyes,took a deep breath, and said out loud, "you are a winning player who makes great decisions". It may sound stupid, but it kept me focused.

So I played in a couple of tourneys and had one cash for finishing in 11th place. The other tourney I lost with AQ vs A2 when we flopped an Ace and the river came a 2. Back to closing my eyes and repeating my statement.

In the cash game I was able to win over $400 putting my final total of the day at +$435 overall. The one hole in my game is not laying down TPTK quick enough when it is possible that someone has an overpair. I need to execute that move quicker, especially at the $2/$4 game.

I have plans the next two nights so play will be light if any. I of course will keep you posted to the results. Best of luck to you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home