Friday, June 16, 2006

Results from 6/15 and the BPT

Well first I will talk about the Bluff Poker Tour event. It sucked. I finished 199th out of 296 players when my flopped set of 8s lost to a runner runner Royal Flush!!! Talk about getting killed. I played in one other tourney with similar results. I finished 95th out of 205 in a tourney at Bayou Poker. Fortunately there are cash games, since I have had a horrible run at tourneys.

In the cash games I did just fine, winning about $400 playing a mix of 1/2 NL and some 5/10 limit. I actually had about a $1000 swing though because I started off down almost $600 before I turned it around. But I did not go on tilt, I played solid poker, and the rest took care of itself.

So now the bankroll sits at $15,380. Hopefully I can get to 16k by the end of the weekend. That is the goal. I will be playing alot this weekend, and I will play in the 25k at Pokershare. I am determined to do well in that tourney.

So good luck everyone. For those Fathers out there I hope you have a great Father's Day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home