Saturday, June 17, 2006

A great day - results from 6/16

Well I had my best day ever yesterday. First of all my lousy MTT play. I played in 3 tourneys and only cashed in one. My three tourneys I went out with big hands each time AKs vs AA, KK vs AA, QQ vs KK. Nothing I can do there as each time I pushed only to see a tough hand.

I absolutely killed the 1/2 and especially the 2/4 NL cash games at Pokershare yesterday. It was highlighted by the biggest pot that I have ever won which ended up being $1050. I limped in with 66 and flopped quads!!!!! I slowplayed them to two aggressive players and just flat called the flop and the turn. When the river came it gave both of them a straight and I bet about 1/3 of the pot and was raised all in by both players!!!!!!! I could not hit call quick enough and sure enough they both had the "nut" straight, but they were killed by my quads.

Overall for the day I won $1,622, putting the bankroll at $17,002!!!!!!

Well I will play more today while I am watching USA vs Italy. Until then, good luck to everyone!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job Bill!!!, quads got to love that.

Jason

Atl_holdemfan

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

That day almost would pay for a Vegas sub-event.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home