Sunday, June 18, 2006

Results from 6/17 - Another great day

Well yesterday I played some poker after my tough 54 hole mini golf match with my 7 year old son. I was giving him a stroke a hole and he beat me soundly with the handicap. Time to change that handicap I say!!!!!

I did play some MTT because I am stubborn and I want to break this streak that I am on. Unfortunately I did not break the streak at all. I played 5 tourneys totalling $125 in entry fees and cashed a whopping $10. I still suck, but I am going to play in the 25k anyway today at Pokershare and the Bluff Poker Tour event also at Pokershare. I just feel I am going to break through with a big win when all my cards come together. I was in a similar slump before winning $1080 in a 180 man SNG at Stars.

My cash game could not get any better. Yesterday I won another $1500 playing .50/1, 1/2, and 2/4 NL. I play whatever games are being filled up. I really wish more people would play at pokershare so I can have a steady stream of games there. Oh well.

So the total profit for the day was $1396. My 2nd $1000+ day in a row. That DOES NOT mean that I will go up limits. I am staying put and just going to keep playing solid poker. The bankroll is at $18,397 now. I hope to pass 20k by the end of the month.

Anyway good luck to everyone today. Again Happy Father's Day for all you Dads out there. I am off to go bowling with my son and some buddies of mine. Cya later.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Raisinya said...

does pokertracker support pokershare?

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I dont think they do Logan. I just checked the site and there is no mention of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home