Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Results from 6/12

Well yesterday I played a couple of 180 man SNGs with poor results. I finished 117th and 50th. I keep waiting for my slump to end, but right now it appears to be nowhere in sight. Fortunately my cash game keeps me going in a positive direction. I tried to play some 1/2 NL on Pokershare, but 5 minutes after joining the table everyone left. I moved down to .50/1 NL and had some success. I also played some 5/10 limit and won $150 there, so overall for the day I had a profit of $200 and I reached the 15k mark!!!!

The next two days play will be light unless my son's swim meet gets cancelled tonight. Tomorrow I am headed to play cards with the guys from wickedchopspoker.com. If you have never checked out their website, www.wickedchopspoker.com, you are missing one funny and informative site. Give it a read and you wont be sorry.

Well that is all for now. I really would like to hear your thoughts on when someone is a semi-pro player. Good luck everyone.

3 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Raisinya said...

30-40k a year in poker is very good. I would consider that simi-pro. As I think omenic said some consider themselves pros making that much.

Do you think you will make the top 10 on the pokershare leaderboard?

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Raisinya said...

Sorry Titans01 said that...

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger billinga said...

I thought for a while that I had a shot at the top 10 of that leaderboard, but now I dont think so. There are about 20 of us that are playing pretty regularly, and I do not have a shot at top 10. I am 18th right now, and I think the highest I can get is 15th. The good news is that I am building up enough points to get some cool stuff down the road plus I will qualify for the WSOP ME freeroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home