Friday, April 21, 2006

Just call me dumbass - Results from 4/20

Well I am sure you will be able to tell whether or not I had a winning session by that title. The answer is no. The reason why though is the subject of the title.

I have been doing pretty well in this online poker thing. I have been building a bankroll and enjoying myself. Limit holdem was treating me nice, but I decided why not give some NL holdem and some PL Omaha 8/b a try. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB. I played .25/.50 tables on both and proceed to get killed. I would build a little momentum and then my AK would see a board of AK4 and I would lose my buyin to a set of fours. This is why I originally moved to limit. In Omaha my new nickname is "Quarter" because I would get quartered in every huge pot.

I did finish 5th though in event 9 of the Bluff Poker Tour. That should put me back in 2nd in the standings. We still have a long way to go, but I would rather start near the top.

So this is where the bankroll stands as of now....

Jan 1 - $5252
Apr 21 - $11,111
Profit - $5859

I have my neighborhood game tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home