Thursday, April 20, 2006

A quick day - results from 4/19

Well last night I did not get to play too much. Today my company leaves and I will be back in business. I played some tourneys at Pokerstars without much luck. Fortunately I made some back in my 5/10 game and ended up the night with a huuuuge profit of $41 for the day. It beats losing though.

Today we have event #9 of the Bluff Poker Tour. It is at Poker.com. Yours truly has dropped to 7th in the standings, but I am one good showing away from being at the top of the list.

In addition to the Bluff Poker Tour, I will be playing some SNGs at Pokerstars and playing some 5/10 at BayouPoker. Here is how the bankroll looks as of now....

Jan 1 - $5252
Apr 20 - $11,405
Profit - $6153

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Gregory Damien said...

Do you take time off of work every time the Braves and Mets play?

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger billinga said...

No, but that is not a bad idea. My brother and his family were in town unexpected. So I decided to take some time off so I can spend some time with them. We had alot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home