Friday, April 14, 2006

Results from 4/13

Well last night we had over 600 people at the Bluff Poker Tour event at pokerroom. Pokerroom was nice enough to throw in a $1000 Grand Seat to the winner. I finished 411th when this hand happened. Blinds are 50/100, we had a raiser to 300, a caller, and then I reraised to 1600+ on the button with QQ. Both blinds folded and the original raiser folded. I had one called and he flipped over JJ. My buddy then told me he folded a J. Of course the case J falls on the river and I lose.I also placed 4th in a $500 freeroll at SpadesLounge, winning $40.

On 5/10 I won over $100 in a couple of hours, finishing the night with a profit $152. Here is how the bankroll looks as of today......

Jan 1 - $5252
Apr 14 - $11,278
Profit - $6026

Tonight I will play in a tourney or two and some cash games. By the way the next Bluff Poker Tour is on Sunday at 5pm at Doyle's Poker Room. They are giving away a $1500 seat. Not bad for $10. Good luck.

2 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to the original 100k project? is it off, did the guy go broke?

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger billinga said...

It may have been a little of both. I know that there was a series of issues that they did not expect. Mainly it was an issue of time spent though, both on time training and time playing. I know that time is my biggest issue. I truly believe that if this was my full time job, I would hit 100k this year. But it is not. I am not playing nearly as much as I would like to in order to hit my goal.

That being said I am still going to try my best, and see where that puts me at the end of the year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home